Monday, May 23, 2011

Movies I like

 By Yilin from group B
 I would like to talk about films today because one of my biggest hobbies is watching movies! I really enjoy the moment I watching a movie, and I can also learn something in life and grow up watching movies.
I remember the first movie I saw is The Lion King. I believe every people at my age have seen it. I in loved with the family of Simba the first time I saw that movie. The music is also so unforgettable. Do you remember the scene when Simba found his father died, and the sadness on his face? I was so touched when the music began: La xi do-- xi- re do xi la----la la—so#—la… I think this movie makes me love animals so much, and also, I learned we should Listen to parents and follow their advices before we make a really big decision.
Titanic was the second movie I saw. It was so famous even nowadays people like to talk about it. I think it will be very hard for me to describe the feeling of it in English, and the adoration of the main actors. I was happy that they married at last in the real life. I watched this movie when I was 8years old. We have a video tape at home, so I watched it every two weeks. I remember I did not want Jack die because it is so sad, and I did not like that sad ending, so I asked my mother, “Why did Jack die? I do not want that.” My mother said, “You know, Jack did not have money, so he cannot eat a lot. That leads to his sickness of his body. So Jack died, and Rose survived.” Then I believed my mother said and from then on I have proper meal every day. O(∩_∩)O.
In the next part, I am happy to recommend you guys some movies I like, but do not expect too much for me because many people said I have a special taste:
2. Dear John   
4. Pulp Fiction  
5. Amelie from Montmartre (French/German)
11. Speak
16. Koizora (Japan)
17. My Sassy Girl (Korea)
19. Let the Bullets Fly (China)
20. The Banquest (China)
  These movies are neither too old nor most current, hope you enjoy them. You can search before choose one to watch. Also, I will appreciate you can recommend a few movies, I really like to find some good movies I did not see before:)

2 comments:

  1. hi,Yilin! I share your interest in watching good movies with deep meaning! I really like the cartoon KING LION!!! first time i saw this movie when I was 5 years old and then long period of time I haven't seen it. Last year I saw it with my younger sister, and she also asked the questions as same as yours ...)) Have you watched movie which called Walk to remember?? if no, you should watch it!!! This movie describes the pure and real feelings between the guy,who was the famous one in a school and the girl, who has cancer. Moreover,their love is the epitome of relationship!!! Maybe,my descriptions is not good, but the movie "worths every penny". if you watch this movie, let me know and give me your opinion...)))by Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yilin

    I love the movie " The shawshank Redemption" which has the surprising ending, and this is the numberone movie on IMDB (The Internet Movie Database). I'd like to suggest you a movie named
    " The green mile". The setting is in a prison like the movie "The Shawshank Redemption", I am sure you will like this movie. It got so many awards and nominations, and you can check its information here.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Mile_(film)

    I hope you enjoy it

    By Hiep

    ReplyDelete