Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dream, and be dream!

Dream, and be dream!
 by Gabi

 
    When I was much younger, my parents always asked me what my dream was. Looking back, I had several dreams such as a president, professor, and teacher. Unfortunately, as I growing up, I start to notice my dream is hard to get. However, at least I tried to achieve my goal by acting I am already there. That is what I want to tell you. Some people are still trying to reach their goal. Obviously, they who are still trying to get their dream can success more easily than others who expect that their dream would come true someday. I believe if we have a dream or vision and try to achieve their dream or vision, we can finally get there.

     Everybody wants to success and be happy. Some people make a goal and keep trying to reach. On the other hand, the others give up before trying because they can’t trust themselves abilities. However, I changed after receiving book about dreams. When I set my dream, I tried to make it large and specific. If I have a large dream, I would feel huge accomplishment after I get there. Unless I reach to my goal, I would be almost there.

   There is another important point about dreams. We should continue to try to achieve that dream with strong mind. Whether my dreams can come true or not is unnecessary. Process of trying to make my plan and my guide towards my goal is already valuable things even if there are sacrifices. Additionally, it is true that only ready person give chances to success, for unready person will miss good chances because of their poor abilities. As a result, it is important to believe that I can do it and keep going without stop.

    Each person has different dreams. There are dreams would come true or looks like would not come true. For these reasons, many people frustrate because of differences between reality and dream. However, it is better to have hope for dream than satisfy normal life. In my opinion, wherever I am, whatever I do, and how old I am, dream is necessary to success, and from my experience, I strongly suggest that don’t stop to reach your dream no matter how hard is, just keeping this spirit forever in your mind to reach your amazing dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment