Saturday, June 11, 2011

Is It Possible?

By: Turki




We used to think about some imaginary thoughts in our early life. I think most of children (including ourselves when we were at that time)think about the flying cars, also the movies sometimes borrow that imaginary ideas from kids minds, and implement it in their scenes. However, nowadays we witness much of very fast developments and unbelievable things that appear in the market every day. There are different kinds of video games that we never thought it will appear and show up. There also that cars that can move in either water or the land, there are cars that try to reach to the plane speed; in fact, they are not normal cars, you will never see in the roads because they are experimental cars, so it is there. In addition to that, look at the computer and the level of development it reaches, and the applications that concern the high tech computers in different ways i.e; in the cars, in hospital for curing applications, in observing either the astronomers or the what is happening underground. My question now in respect to all the facts that I drew before; can we see the flying cars one day???

1 comment:

  1. I think we can~~~ There was a poem a few hundred years ago in my country which said,"Be able to get to the highest of heavens to enjoy the moon, and be able to go to every ocean to catch tortoise." It was fascinating even in my grandmother's age, but it all became true now. I believe human's wisdom is endless.
    By the way, there is a movie called The Fifth Element telling a story in the future. Though the monsters in that movie looks a little weird, but the cars are really awesome! I like it very much, and I hope you would like that movie too.
    By Yilin

    ReplyDelete