Monday, May 2, 2011

Aisha self information

                
My name is Aisha. I am from United Arab Emirates (Dubai). I have a masters degree in general Management and bachelor degree in Information Technology. I am going to start Doctorate in Public Administration when i finish my English language studying in UCR.

I like you to know more about my country because my country on of the most beautiful and the famous country in the word. There are a lot of the reasons are made my country to be famous. The most important thing is that the neutral resource of oil and the strategic location that located at the middle-east and link between Europe and middle-east in terms of different trading, exporting and importing. the other important reason refers to the modern and develop infrastructure in my country for example, the tallest building in the word Borj Khalifa (At over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories) is located in my country and this is made my country to attract huge number of tourists to visit my country every year. Let me provide you more information about the tallest building in the world because is one of the wonderful and amazing place that i advice you to visit. Actually in this famous building there are a lot of activities that you can enjoy it. First of all, the tallest fountain in the world is located in this building. it will work every twenty minuts with grade music and water dancing every day from 6:00 p.m till 10:00 p.m. in addition the biggest aquarium in the world also located in this building and it is provide with the fish and sea animals from all around sea world. moreover Burj Khalifa holds the following records:

• Tallest building in the world

• Tallest free-standing structure in the world

• Highest number of stories in the world

• Highest occupied floor in the world

• Highest outdoor observation deck in the world

• Elevator with the longest travel distance in the world

• Tallest service elevator in the world

For more information click here please visit: http://www.burjkhalifa.ae/language/en-us/home.aspx

4 comments:

  1. Your home town is so amazing! There are many interesting places in Dubai~! I've ever seen the pictures of Dubai before. Especially, the hotel in the ocean was most impression for me. Your article made me want to visit to Dubai more and more. by satoko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure , Dubai one of the most popular and famous cities in the middle east , i have been there 7 or 8 times , 5 of them to visit my family in UAE because i have 3 aunts living there . Dubai very beatiful city i agree with you and the towers amazing . i really intrested about yor log and i enjoyed read it .

    By: Khalid

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes,i agree with Satoko that your home town and your country are so amazing!!!I have never been to Dubai, but I think one day I will visit to this beautiful place!!I think that you really appreciate the place where you live!!Also, I knew some additional information about Dubai from your article!!!
    by Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I've heard that building a lot of time. Sometimes I saw that buliding that many broadcast introduced in the TV. I'm curious why they builded that building. If you have more picture about inside bulding, I want to see them.:D By Gabi

    ReplyDelete