Saturday, May 14, 2011

I Really Miss Them

By: Aisha                                    

                                    


It was hard decision when I decide to come to US. It was so difficult to be far away from persons that you were with them whole of your life, you love them so much, they are your life and you can’t imagine your life without them. In the other hand, It is so difficult to tack a decision that is difficult for you and at the same time it is difficult for the persons who love you and don’t want you to go far, but they will approve on this because they love you and they are able to be put on any way just because of you and to your dream will come true. I will never forget last day when I left my family, I never forget that my mummy and daddy and all of my sisters, brothers, aunts, kids and adult was crying. At that time I felt that how much they love me and this situation is difficult for them. I never forget when my mummy was hugging me and crying, may be for more than hour or may be more I don’t know. She told me: “Aisha do you believe that from first day when you told me that you will move to US for around 6 years, every night and every time I remember this I keep crying, but not in front of you because I don’t want to stop your dream and I don’t want to break your heart.” At that time I felt that my decision was wrong there is nothing equal persons who really love you and nothing much beautiful than leaving with them. I never forget when my sister was crying and she told me:” Aisha how you are going and leave me alone?? and you know that how much I love you. You know that I don’t have any body and nobody will fill your place. I never forget when I went to my daddy, he was so sad and told me Aisha just takes care of yourself and please let me know if you need anything. I think that day, it was very hard I remember that I didn’t stop crying all on my way in plan to US; just maybe I stopped crying when I slept in plan. I was thinking that my decision was right or wrong???  From the day, when I arrived to US, every day I call my family. Some time when I hear my mummy sound I keep crying and I hang up because I don’t want my mummy to cry and some time when I call them we just keep crying may be without any talking. Every day, I am praying and ask god to plus my daddy, mummy and whole my family. I hope such nice days return again and I return to my family and have a good time together. But I think it will be after very long time. I arrived here in September 2010 and start level 300 English and now I just in 500 and it will be long time to finish my university. But because I start it, I have to finish it and I have to go back to my family with grade change in my life. But is what I am doing right?????? Really I DON’T KNOW!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I was moved by your article. I think you are lucky to have so many brothers and sisters, while I am the only child of my family. The more important point is that I also like your emotion of your family which is so real that make me miss my parents and relatives. I think the people in the world who love us most are our parents and we have nothing to give them back to equal the love they gave us. By Yilin

    ReplyDelete