Tuesday, May 10, 2011

By hoon

I would like to introduce big~~ accident. Two weeks ago, I went to Victoria Garden buying I PAD 2 with my friend. If you want to get I PAD 2, you have two choices. First, you can buy I PAD 2 Using Internet, but you need to wait for it on 2 or 3 weeks. Otherwise you can go to Apple store, you can get it. But it also has a problem. Apple store commonly open at 9 AM. Staffs usually give it to us after 10 AM. Unfortunately, supply is less than demand. They are not sure that they can give to you suitable goods. Staff said that “you can not get I PAD 2 even you arrive at 6 AM.” So we wake up at 5 AM, after that we went to go there. As you know, Apple store which is Victoria Garden is the nearest. I didn’t have GPS. I have I phone 4, so we decided to use my phone. When we almost arrived, we felt little bit strange, because that place had a lot of shop. But we could see just big mountain, even we stated to drive down an unpaved road. That road was bumpy, but I didn’t care. I just thought I PAD 2. According to GPS, we almost reached. I thought it looked like ranch. Suddenly my car couldn’t move. Oh my goddess. The front wheel fell into hole in the ground. We tried to escape. As you know it is almost impossible. We used big stones, board which make of wood. More and more tried to do something, we just be tired. I frustrated. At that time just it was before 7 AM. I know it was rude, I called my car insurance agency. They didn’t get the phone. Perhaps I try to 20 times again, he got the phone. It was 8:30. He recommended calling tow truck. So he called tow truck for us. At that time we noticed another problem. We couldn’t explain where we were. So we missed two agencies. After that we decided to go where driver could easy to find. After all we walked for 30 minutes. Anyway we could escape nightmare, but we could but I PAD 2. Finally we bought I PAD2 using Internet. I still wait for I PAD 2 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment