Monday, May 2, 2011

World which acquires colors

by Diana...
Hi everybody!!!I  have one question which I want to ask...who wears glasses or contacts? You can response after reading the article...)) I have a big problem with my eyes especially with vision, so i can not see objects  which are in far distance from me...I have been living with this problem almost 8 years...When I was 10 years my vision began to decrease, and I started to wear glasses...From year to year my vision gradually was getting worse, and now I have minus 4...(((and it is very sad...I have been wearing glasses for 5 years, but at the beginning I wore glasses just in the classes for reading and looking at blackboard. However, now I can not even go out without glasses because I can not see well even in daytime or nighttime. Truly, I hate wearing glasses because it puts some limits that prevent to see all view without turning the head on different sides. Therefore, after five years of discomfort I decided to buy the contacts; however, my parents were opposed to this idea. Finally after 2 months I bought them, and I was so happy!!!When I first time wear the contacts I realized that the world acquires new more various colors! The snow became more white and shiny on the cold sun rays, the surroundings such as people, buildings and small objects  became more accurate and significant! In that time I understood that I had been living at dark and lackluster world where I had to wear glasses..((( But now I appreciate the opportunity which allows to see all colors of our planet!!!Nowadays,  I know that it is possible to correct the vision by participation of medicine. However, I really scared of the consequences which can be occurred after operation...Moreover, doctors don't allow to wear contacts more than 6 hours, and it is not very comfortable because when I was studying at university in my country  I wore glasses from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., and, of course, I understand that it is very harmful for my eyes, but I could not do anything... Furthermore, everyone knows that contacts are prosthetic devices for eyes with bring harmful effect. However, people more and more begin to wear contacts, so glasses become old-fashioned ...And also some people have a stereotype that if you wear glasses, you  read a lot....I want to say that it is not always 100 percent true because some problems can be cause of genes. Also, the technologies develop all time, and now we can choose contacts with different colors such as blue, brown and even red....But i prefer my own color of eyes which is green!!!!=))
 Thank you for reading my story....and please don't forget to answer the question which I asked at the beginning of story....)))

3 comments:

  1. Oh~~~I wear glasses and also contacts almost everyday. I have to say it is uncomfortable sometimes when I wear contacts in here, maybe Riverside is too dry to wear contacts, or maybe this brand which I bought before I came to U.S is not good as the one I used at home. But to be honest, glasses is not convenient that I would rather wear contacts. You said you cannot see the world clearly is really a pity... Eyes are really important to us, and I do not want to become blind or something when I am old = =, I think you neither. ;-p So, protect our eyes!
    I like your green eyes^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear contacts everyday more than 10 hours. It is very uncomfortable for me. If I wear contacts for a long time, my eves would be tired and I can't see cleary even I wear contacts. I didn't know about participation of medicine. However, I am just planning to receive LASIK eye surgery(It's kind of operation) after I go back to Korea. I am also scared about operation, but I don't want to live forever with glasses or contacts. Your topic makes me feel sympathy. We are in same situation. Let's eat carrots. I heard carrots are good for eyes. -by Jenny

    ReplyDelete