Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Family

By: Alya



Most people have a small family, around two brothers or two sisters. That is not always true. I have 8 brothers and one sister. My family is big, I am happy with them. My older brother has a waif and a daughter. I miss his daughter, she is 9 months old, and she is a cute. My sister is younger than me around 5 years. She differs; she has whit skin and short, black hair. She cooks better than me. She doesn’t like school, she got high school. After that, she stopped. Her name is Abeer , the meaning of her name is smell of flowers. My younger brother Rayan is 8 years old. All my family love him because he is cute and nice. He loves computer games . Every day , he plays between 2-3 hours. He has bicycle, but he destroy it always. He makes things for old people, he doesn’t like sleep early. Sometimes I think he is crazy. I miss him a lot . when I was in my home , I took him with me . I love his stories about his dream and his friends . my mom loves him more us because he is younger child and he is smartest. I miss my family. Now my family are preparing for final exams. After that, they have vacation for three months. In this vacation my family going to my hometown . We have apartment  there. I hope my family spending a wonderful time.      

1 comment:

  1. You have a big family, Alya! I'm surprised! I guess you are really miss your family... Your article reminds me of my sister. I just have a sister. She is 1 year younger than me, and also her cooking is way better than mine (just like you and your sister)! Especially my sister's hand made cakes are always delicious! :D Oh, also she is cuter than me! By the way your article is so sweet! I wish I could see your family's picture~
    by satoko

    ReplyDelete