Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do you Know water park in Korea?

 Hi everybody! How do you think this weather in California? It’s hot and dry right? , so I always think about going swimming at the pool. In fact in apartments of California have many small size pools, but I want to introduce one place which is big water park in Korea.
 In Korea have two famous water park one of two water park is called Caribbean Bay, and the other one is called Ocean World. Both are very good place in summer. At that time, many hot people go to these places for enjoying, swimming and watching to hot girls. Sorry, it’s my conception. Anyway, we can enjoy to ride many kinds of amuse frameworks. For example, we can hang out in the wave pool within save vest, and we also visit the longest lazy river, sandy pool, kiddy pool, various water slides for great adventure and thrill, salt sauna of healthy skin all await you.
The tickets price is almost 33$per one adult. After you pay entrance fee, you need to have some money for renting save vest and looker room.

 1 year ago, I visited this place, but the weather looked like to be cloud. However, in the place always was crowd very much. I and my friends were playing for 8 o’clock. While we were staying this place, we always glanced to some girls who are look so good. we were ridding the laze tube ,which is really comfortable like waterbed, and slipping the various water slides. Anyway I think, this place is very good if you go to the Korea in summer, you have to go to Caribbean Bay. It will make fun and happy memorize.
By:JO

3 comments:

  1. These are really good places! I do not know if we have such an entertainment place like this in my country. The pictures attract me very much;I will go there when I go to Korea in simmer. Honestly, I like beauties too,and it is one of my hobby. But I do not go to swim often though I like it, because I only know breaststroke. The apartment now I live has a swimming pool which is pretty cool, and there is many students swimming in the pool almost everyday. It is a perfect choice to have fun in summer in Riverside.By Yilin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suddenly I miss water park,,,
    It is not only to avoid heat but to enjoy amusement. Of course some guys excepting for me want to see hot girls. I think Korean couldn’t enjoy swim even apartment has a good pool when I moved in my apartment, some people used to swimming. I think someone make a Water Park in California, it makes a lot of money. Because California is really hot and it’s summer season is longer than Korean. By Hoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW, these days, weather is really hot... After go back to Korea, I'm gonna go to water park first. Your posting reminds me! I think you shoud have introduced more waterpark and details. Anyway It's cool to just look at that picture. By Gabi

    ReplyDelete