Monday, May 23, 2011

My Old Friends


-by Jenny
 Many people spend time with their friends. They go shopping, travel somewhere, or eat foods together. Also, I spend a lot of time with my friends. After I came to USA, I really miss my Korean friends. I can make a contact through the Internet, but I want to meet them as soon as possible. I have many friends; one friend’s name is Hyunjoo and the other is Jaekyoung.

 First of all, I met Hyunjoo when I was middle school student. She has small and white face. She is so kind and always helps me when I have some problem. Moreover, we went to the same high school, so we got closer to each other. We always ate lunch and dinner together for 3 years. Now, Hyunjoo and I are both university students, and each university is different. However, we meet frequently, so we still have a good relationship. She is studying to be a police officer. It is hard for women to study, so I want to encourage her.
 Another friend, Jaekyoung, is my high school friend. (Her English name is Olivia.) When we were high school students, we joined the same club, which was related to music. While we were in same club, we held festivals and made our own club room where we sold drinks and some foods by ourselves. Furthermore, her apartment is nearby my apartment, so we can meet anytime we want. She is doing student teaching which is teaching student before becoming a teacher. Before I came to USA, she was in Singapore, and after she came back to Korea, I had to come here. That’s because we didn’t meet these days. I want to hang out with her in my neighborhood.
 I am happy that I have very nice friends. We always make good memories, so I try to spend more time with my friends. I love them so much, and I miss them. Who do you have precious friends?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Jenny!!!! Friends are the important part in our life. I have two closest friends;however, now we are far from each other. My friend, whose name is Diana, is studying at university at United Kingdom!! We met each other when we were studying at high school, and we know together almost 6 years. In that time we shared all things such as problems and feelings; moreover, we always trust each other! However,she has been studying far from my country for 3 years. Her major is business. Another friend whose name is Saule is also studying at university but in my home city. We have not seen each other for 6 months;however, we keep our relationship in good way! on the other hand, we don't share temporary and trifling problems and changes because we are far,but we always consult the big and massive happenings in our lives.Furthermore,I know that I absolutely can rely on them without doubt...))I miss them very mush!!! by Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, friends are really important in our life! jenny, you have really nice friends, also you're really kind person for your friends :)
    I'm really missing my college friends. They are really important of my life. My lab's friends were always supported my research physically and mentally. Especially, my friends helped me a lot when I was doing final paper for graduate. Also my dorm's friends were always nice to me, and they always spent time with me. Eating dinner, watching DVD, Drink, and taking a bath. Of course, I can contact with them on the internet, but I prefer to meet them face to face. I hope jenny can meet your friends again soon.
    by satoko

    ReplyDelete