Monday, May 9, 2011

What a hot weather

By: Turki



In these days the weather fluctuates and keeps changing between hot and cold. Actually, I see some people complain about this hot weather, but I don't!! and this is for two reasons; first, it reminds me with my country and the whole life in there, the other reason; I experienced very much hot weather, and if I compare it to what we live here, I can say this weather is really a nice one . To explain that more; last summer in my country the weather reached its maximum limit since it was almost 60c (140 F) and most people got annoyed since that heat did not give any chance to anyone to do anything at daylight, so most works are delayed to the evening time.

It was really unbelievable!! and the people at that time kept reminding each other with small and important tips about the safety; such as, in using the electricity wisely. Since too much of electriciy loading will cause serious problems in houses. Also not to travel by cars at the noon time since the tires may not be able to resist the hot roads and might explode, and finally all people should stay in shaded places to avoid the hot sunshine.

In other words, I miss my place and the weather in these days plays with my emotions. What about you and how the weather looks like in your country, is it same as riverside's weather?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the weather in your country is incredible hot...and evrn hotter than in Riverside! However, my home coutry is a place wich separately has 4 different seasons such as summer,autumn,winter and spring,and the weather in these seasons completely different. For example, we may have -40C in winter, and it's really cold ans snowy. In contrast, in summer the weather is changes,so it is approximately +30C. Nonetheless,the degree of temperature totaly depends on the regions...For instance, the cities which are located on the south has more beareble differences between temperatures.
    Furthermore, I really like the weather in Riverside,but the temperature which is going to be in summer makes me feel bad...
    by Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so surprised Turki and Diana's country weather and temperature... I've never had stayed those environment before. In Japan, there are also has 4 seasons, same as Diana. Our country"s summer is so humid. It's not dry, so I feel more uncomfortable humid summer... I prefer Riverside summer weather, too.
    by Satoko

    ReplyDelete